First do no harm!
Your saftey comes first. The following procedures are in accordance with Federal, State and CDC regulations.
An important part of maintaining safety is personal responsibility. Please do not schedule or attend in person clinic visits if you are experiencing the following symptoms: (you will not be penalized for cancelling)
Fever of 100.4 or above
Sneezing and coughing
New trouble breathing, shortness of breath, or wheezing*
New fever, or feel feverish New chills, or repeated shaking with chills
New general malaise (feeling unwell)*
New sore throat*
New loss of taste or smell
New nasal congestion*
New muscle aches that are not caused by specific activity such as exercise*
*cannot be attributed to another health condition
What to expect
1. Take our pre-screen survey, emailed 24 hours before your appointment.
2. Call your practitioner when you arrive, then wait in your car or outside until we’re ready for you.
3. We may conduct our virtual intake (talking) portion of the treatment over the phone while in your car or outside.(10-20 min)
4. Face-to-face treatment time with minimal talking. We will escort your from the door to your room. (30-40 min)
5. Wear a face mask at all times while in the clinic. We will provide a KN95 mask for $5. We recommend this for your protection. Masks can be reused for future treatments if stored and maintained properly.
6. Practice social distancing, 6 feet apart.
7. Use our sanitizer stations (hand, belonging and foot) when you enter the clinic.
8. No one is allowed to wait in the waiting area.
9. Limit talking at all times possible.
10. One patient and one practitioner in the office at one time.
What you need to remember
Use your own restroom if possible before you come.
Bring your Mask. (KN95 masks for sale $5. Recommended)
Bring your cell phone.
Bring your own blanket to stay warm.
Wear loose clothing that is easily moveable.
Limit any other personal items you bring into the room.
Allow us to do a virtual intake so that your provider can safely catch up with you.
Face-to-face time is then dedicated to needling and other modalities.
What are we doing for you?
We are wearing protective equipment at all times if possible.
We are following rigid sanitizing and handwashing protocals at all times.
We will monitor our own symptoms and our family's as well.
We have removed all non-essential items like carpets and wall decor in order to properly clean and disinfect.
We are cleaning before, during, and after each session with EPA-registerd disinfectant spray and wipes.
We have covered all surfaces with vinyl so that if can be disinfected.
We have placed hepa filters in each room to ensure proper ventilation.
We are washing sheets with scent and dye-free detergent in high temperature water and using the sanitize function on both the washer and dryer.
We are cleaning the restrooms with EPA-registered disinfectant between each use.